1. COMMERCIAL ESTIMATOR – obtain profitable roofing contracts in the private arena, with emphasis on Prime Contract relationships. Typical characteristics of the incumbent are their ethical and professional relationship to customer’s and potential customers that promote Shea Roofing’s best interest.
2. COMMERCIAL SHEET METAL FOREMAN - complete understanding of sheet metal technology, SMACNA details, fabrication and installation; and the ability to manage personnel to gain the desired results in accordance with company goals.
3. COMMERCIAL ROOFING FOREMAN - complete understanding of roofing technology and the ability to manage personnel to gain the desired results in accordance with the company goals.
4. COMMERCIAL SHEET METAL CREWMAN - a thorough and working understanding of SMACNA details, manufacturers sheet metal technology, fabrication and installation, especially in roofing related areas.
5. COMMERCIAL ROOFER - a thorough and working understanding of roofing technology and the ability to adapt from one type of roofing specifications to another as in from job to job, composition, or single ply.
To apply please contact Shea Roofing @ 717-285-4403
90 N. Donnerville Road
Mountville, PA 17554